As you may know, Chiropractic Care is classed as an essential service and we have remained open to provide the treatment that you need.
Your health and well-being are our main concern and we are doing all we can to ensure our cleaning and sanitation procedures exceed what is required.
- All treatment tables and equipment are completely sanitised between patients
- Chiropractors will be wearing a mask during treatments and consultations
- To support us, when attending appointments, we ask that you adhere to the following:
- All patients are required to wear masks. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you
- Use the hand sanitiser at the front and rear doors when you enter the practice
- Temperature checks will be conducted on entry
- Maintain 1.5 metres between other clients and our staff whenever possible
- Stay home if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19
Thank you for your understanding in helping to keep all our patients and staff safe.
Your physical and mental health is of vital importance, so we encourage you to continue to eat well, think well and stay active.
Wishing you good health
Mark and Sophie